Thursday, March 10, 2016

Future Reading Plan

I have decided that I will focus my reading on the various gods and goddesses of India for the remainder of this semester. Since my storybook topic is geared towards the exploits and plights of Indra, I think it will be interesting to introduce some of his peers. This focused reading will also work as a bit of research about what the other Devas and Devis were up too while Indra was going through his own journey. I want to mesh some of these stories together with Indra's background to further shape the slightly unstable and narcissistic character direction I am hoping to portray for him.

In order for me to avoid committing myself to only reading about the other gods for the rest of the semester, I will focus on this topic for weeks 9-10. As long as this topic remains interesting to me I will continue with this plan.


collection of hindu gods isolated on white, India Stock Photo - 10326590
Source: Collection of Indian Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment