Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Reading Evaluation

My favorite readings for this course were the PDE versions of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. I also really enjoyed the video options. The Epified Mahabharata was my favorite overall.

I usually focused in on the story I was going to base my storytelling off of in my reading diaries. I would give a brief summary and remind myself in the blog post that I would use this as my basis.

I felt the balance of reading to writing to commenting was great. I personally dislike writing, so it is usually a challenge for me to get motivated to write a story.

I really liked all of the readings that I did, but I didn't always make the time to do both halves of the reading assignments. I would suggest that future students set aside time to try to read both halves in one day. That way they will have a clear idea what they want their weekly story to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment