Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Reflections

The semester has been pretty hectic. I have never had an online class before this one, and  I also had never heard of any of the Indian Epic stories. Even so, I feel like I learned quite a bit and I found this course to be really fun. The amount of reading that is required really helps you retain the material.

Most of the writing I do in other classes is technical, so creative writing was a welcome break from the norm. I think my biggest achievement in this course is my storybook. I spent many hours on it and I am really proud of the stories. I never thought of myself as a great writer, but this class helped me towards becoming a better writer. The positive feedback from the other students was really nice and helped give me the motivation to keep writing stories.

Finally, the Learn by H.E.A.R.T. and Growth Mindset sites were great resources that I would like to continue on with.

No comments:

Post a Comment