Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tech Tip: Google Timer

This week I chose to try out the Google Timer. I had never heard of this before, and it is very easy to set up.

Currently, my time management for school work is mostly about finishing an assignment or a certain section of it before I take a break. Sometimes I get off track when I take a break and it lasts longer than I had planned. This technique is a great way for me to remember to get back to work.

Here's a fun picture for those that struggle with time management:


1 comment:

  1. Hello William, that looks like a good idea. Personally I use an alarm from the onlineclock.net/ website but I suppose that either option satisfies the same purpose. It is always good to have regular reminders in order to stay on track. One other thing that helps me is writing out all of the assignments that I have to do for the week so that I gain a better perspective on how much time I really have left for each task.

    ReplyDelete